China Huadian Hong Kong Company Limited (CHDHK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Huadian Corporation (CHD). CHDHK is an international energy company that was registered in Hong Kong in 2006, the registered capital of $327 million. CHDHK as a platform for the investment and financing platform CHD, with domestic and overseas relevant power, coal and electricity related industry investment as the main business, coordinated development of finance and trade business.By the end of 2015, the company has a total installed capacity of 4185MW.
- Huadian-Teninskaya Combined Cycle Power Plant Achieves Two Key Milestones in One Day 2016.09.02
- One-off Success of Rotor Threading for Turbine Generator for Huadian-Teninskaya Combined Cycle Power Plant 2016.08.25
- CHDPC Achieved Continuous Production Safety for 1,000 Days 2016.06.29
- Environment Protecting Management Work of CHDPC in Cambodia Honored by the Ministry of Environment of Cambodia 2016.06.03
- China Huadian Hong Kong Company Limited: Well-targeted Step for Leap Forward 2016.01.22